Thursday, October 27, 2016

Rock Survey Reflection

My Survey was a crazy infusion of lots of different music interests. I got 14 responses. Which was more than I expected. I thought I wouldn't get more than 3. The data showed that 42.9% of the respondents were in 10th Grade, 28.6% were in 12th Grade, 21.4% were in 11th Grade, and only 7.1 % were in 9th Grade. 64.3% were male and 35.7% were female. With 28.6%, The Beatles were the most picked favorite band. More people had a favorite album that was not on the list leading to Other leading with 28.6% of selections. Ringo Starr was the respondents favorite drummer with a 35.7% percent of the selections. Mike Dirnt was the class's favorite Bassist with 28.6% of the picks. Jimi Hendrix earned the selection of favorite Lead Guitarist being selected 38.5% of the time. John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, and Freddie Mercury landed in a three way tie for favorite lead singer, garnering 21.4% each. The open question of the respondents opinon on today's music was mixed with some either hating or liking. As you can see this was a pretty crazy survey. I liked creating it and seeing how my peers responded. I hope to do another one like it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment