Tuesday, October 18, 2016

About Me

My name is Kevin Mahoney somehow someway I am a Senior at Reading Memorial High School. I am the eldest sibling in a family of 4. I am an active member of the Drama Club. The Club is currently rehearsing for its fall production of the Wedding Singer. Outside of school I am interested in video games, sports, and music. My favorite TV Shows include Star Trek: The Next Generation and House M.D. Some of my favorite movies include The Dark Knight, Ferris Bueller's Day off, Anchorman, Avengers, and Inception. Favorite books include Catcher In The Rye and To kill a Mockingbird. When not busy I like to just relax and chill. If I could go out and eat somewhere I would go to Angela's Pizza, because they have down right abusrdly good chicken wings. My favorite bands are Green Day and The Clash. I also like U2, REM, The Cure, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, and Blink 182. My all time favorite songs are Going to Pasalacqua by Green Day, White Riot by The Clash, London's Burning also by The Clash, and Armatage Shanks by Green Day. My favorite drummer is Tre' Cool(Green Day), my favorite guitarist is The Edge(U2), Mike Dirnt (Green Day) is my favorite bass guitarist, and Joe Strummer(The Clash) is my favorite singer/frontman. I think thats a pretty good overview myself, what do you think?

Image result for catcher in the rye   Image result for the dark knight   Image result for ferris buellers day off  Image result for star trek the next generation

 
       


No comments:

Post a Comment